As a Contracted Provider, the Provider Manual is part of your contract. The Provider Manual covers all the information you need to know about being an Alliance provider, including:
- Contact information for the risk pools
- Billing information
- Preauthorization requirements
- Treatment and return-to-work guidelines
- Utilization review and retrospective review
- Dispute resolution and much more
Click here to access the current provider manual.
Effective as of July 1, 2015
The provider manual requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print. If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here for a free download.
The Political Subdivision Workers' Compensation Alliance (the Alliance) is a 504 network serving 5 public entity risk pools: